Balance bikes are your tot's best friend that helps them explore their newfound freedom. It opens the gate for them to break new ground and master new skills because nothing ventured, nothing gained. Toddlers can get their feet wet into this experience when they are18 months.
Some toddlers can start pushing their balance bike as early as 1 year, and some can take time for the same process. Every child is different so are their skills and abilities. Health, motor development, height, weight, and age play a significant role here.
Best Balance Bike For Toddlers (1-3 Years Old)
As a parent, if you want your kids to find their feet, get them started with the most simple balance bike. Balance bike for 1 year old is easy-to-ride. They have basic designs and are more stable. This parks your kid on the safer side, which they usually aren't while riding a 2-wheel balance bike before they turn 3.
Kids can be introduced to Q Play Cutey as their first balance bike. It is designed especially for kids aged 1-3 years.
- The streamlined frame makes it an easy ride-on toy.
- 4 EVA wheels offer stability.
- Two height handlebars to grow with your child.
- The compact size makes it travel-friendly.
- Bears up to 20 kgs.
- Freewheel system
- Two shades to pick from – PINK and GREEN.
How Do I Teach My Toddler To Ride A Bike?
Training your tots to ride a toddler balance bike is no rocket science. Kids are curious and don't fear failure, so they quickly catch up on things. However, they do need your support.
- At first, they may prefer walking with their bike – grabbing those handlebars and getting comfortable.
- You can help them make their way on the saddle. They will learn to do it eventually.
- Give a little push from the back and encourage them to push the ground with their feet.
- With practice, they will learn to glide and balance their bike.
- Let them practice until they learn to steer and make their way through the obstacles.
- Once they have mastered this art, the transition to a pedal bike becomes a cakewalk.
The Finish Line
Kids don't have to wait until they turn 18+ months for their first ride. They can taste adventure with their parents as early as 1 because there is a balance bike for every age. If they are not ready to pedal, they are definitely up for a fun ride that's all about giggles.